Respisense™ Ditto Tummy Movement Monitor
Respisense™ – the revolutionary ‘use anywhere’; baby breathing effort monitor, sold worldwide including the UK since 2005. This is the official UK website for Respisense™.
An increasing number of parents are aware of the need to ensure that their baby’ s breathing is uninterrupted during sleep. Traditional baby breathing monitors and baby movement devices are ineffective in most baby sleeping situations outside a cot or baby’ s bed.
Respisense™ is designed for portability and flexibility; its simple operation requires no mains power, simply clip it onto the waistband of your baby’ s nappy, turn it on and it will quietly and unobtrusively monitor baby’ s tummy movements. If no baby tummy movement is detected, Respisense™ will trigger an alarm.
Unique and Proactive
Proactive monitoring of your baby’ s respiratory movement is achieved with the TummyTickle™; a tactile stimulator that gently acts as a ‘wake-up call’ for your baby by gently stimulating the tummy after an initial 15 seconds of inactivity.
Where baby tummy movement does not resume within 5 seconds of TummyTickle™ an alarm will sound alerting parent or carer to the potential danger. The alarm itself will usually stir baby back to normal breathing activity.
Portable Tummy Movement Monitor
Respisense™ Ditto can be used practically anywhere that baby may fall asleep. Use Respisense™ in:
- Traditional cots or cribs
- Moses Baskets or Bassinets
- Travel cots
- Baby travel systems
- Prams and pushchairs
- Papooses and slings
- Anywhere baby sleeps
- Co-sleeping babies, whether twins or triplets sleeping in one cot, or babies in need of special care, can be monitored safely and remotely.
- Respisense™ is simply the most versatile, portable and convenient way to monitor your baby’ s tummy movements.
- Please take a few moments to browse the website and learn more about this innovative, user-friendly baby security product.
Painting Pixels Ltd. © 2012